Environmental Policy Statement
This Policy applies to all aspects and operations of Trophy Recruitment’s primary operations are in the construction industry for a variety of clients. We recognise that our operations have an impact on the environment and are committed to eliminating or reducing negative impacts from our business operations, as well as promoting a positive attitude toward the conservation and enhancement of all aspects of our environment.
We will consider environmental factors in our business planning and decision making.
Trophy Recruitment will accomplish this by committing to:
- Using systems and procedures to ensure the Company’s compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, and industry best practises.
- Determine the environmental impacts of all activities and implement control mechanisms to mitigate their effects.
- Reduce the environmental impact of its activities, prevent pollution, and constantly improve its environmental performance by establishing objectives and targets and developing key performance indicators.
- Promote sustainable development by conserving energy, materials, and resources, reducing waste levels, and actively recycling waste materials for re-use; reducing waste levels and actively recycling waste materials for re-use.
- Encourage clients to suggest design changes that will reduce the project’s long-term environmental impact.
- Consider different installation methods to reduce the environmental impact of during the construction phase.
- Identify and manage possible risk, and have contingency plans in place for all foreseeable incidents.
- Make sure that all activities have a low impact on local communities and do not cause a nuisance to our neighbours.
- Involve employees and contractors in our environmental programmes and train them to carry out their responsibilities. Management at all levels is responsible for ensuring that those reporting to them understand and follow this policy, as well as receiving any necessary training.
- Manage our supply chain to encourage their participation in reducing the use of potentially harmful materials, energy, or processes.
- Include environmental issues in an annual report that reviews our performance and makes future recommendations.
The involvement and participation of all staff and contractors is critical to the Policy’s success.